Could it be that the wheel is biased, or maybe the dealer's muscle memory is affecting the outcome?

theonewhowins

I usually split the wheel into two parts, thinking that the ball won't land in the same half too many times in a row. But the other day, I lost badly when the ball landed in the same half nine times straight. According to my math (correct me if I'm wrong), that's a 0.0019% chance.

So, when do you think it's fair to say there's a bias in the wheel (like it's tilted) or if the dealer is just spinning the wheel and ball the same way out of habit?

Do you believe that having just 9 spins is senough to claim that there's a bias in the wheel or that the dealer can purposely land the ball in one half of the wheel?

You could say the same thing about any bet where you have an equal chance of winning, like betting on Red or Black. Have you ever seen ten of the same color in a row? I was at a live table recently and the display board showed black 15 times in a row. It might not happen often, but it does happen sometimes.

Back